Welcome to La Grange
Neighbors & Newcomers
LaGrange Neighbors and Newcomers (LGNN) is a social and charitable organization for women, serving LaGrange and the surrounding communities. The club's goal is to bring women from the greater LaGrange area together for a variety of events every month and create an atmosphere where everyone feels welcome. We stress the importance of family, community, and friendship.
LGNN provides women the opportunity to connect with each other and become familiar with the LaGrange area community. We host a variety of monthly activities for our members --with several events just for women and other events for moms and kids, families, and couples events -- so we have something for everyone. Members choose their own desired level of participation -- register for one event each month or all of them -- it's completely up to you!
We can't wait to meet you and welcome you to LaGrange!
* Kentucky Derby Porch Party
* LGNN Support Group meeting
* Ladies and Not-So-Littles Create a Mini Butterfly Habitat
* Core Power Yoga Private Class
* May Gourmet Luncheon
* May Book Club: The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
* May Wine Down Wednesday
* Top Golf Ladies Day
* Volunteer Opportunity with ICP
* Empty Nesters Group Dinner