LaGrange Area Newcomers and Neighbors (LGNN) is a non-profit social organization for women founded in 1952 by Ruth Sanderson.
Whether you are a newcomer who has recently moved to the La Grange area or a neighbor who has been here for years, LaGrange Area Newcomers and Neighbors offers opportunities for women to become involved in our community and meet other women in the area. We offer a variety of monthly activities, programs, and special events.
Areas of interest include:
* Book Club
* Gourmet Club
* Ladies Night Out
* Couples Events
* Wellness Activities
* Ladies and Littles (and Not-So-Littles)
* Bereavement Group
* Empty Nesters
* Career Connections
* Access to our LGNN Member-Only Facebook page
* Meal Trains during times of need (birth, death, illness)
* Perks/discounts at local businesses
* 4-8 events per month, pick what you would like to do
We hope you join us and look forward to meeting you.